Innov’Orga has set up a real partnership with biotechnological, agrochemical and pharmaceutical research teams.
For several years, the organic fluorine chemistry has grown considerably, it is not present in natural molecules. Incorporation of a biologically active compound is usually accompanied by changes of its pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic properties. Therefore, the incorporation of fluorine atoms in a molecule is increasingly exploited in the development of new active ingredients.
To meet the growing needs of public and private laboratories, Innov’Orga has positioned itself as a true partner research teams by providing services tailored to their needs.
- Nucleophilic Fluorination
- Electrophilic fluorination
- Trifluoromethylation nucleophilic
- Synthesis of heterocycles fluorinated or trifluoromethylated
- Synthesis of perfluorinated synthons